Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

It's About Time!

I'm a huge Society6 stalker. If I want to spruce up my apartment, Society6 is the first place I  check. They don't just sell prints. Oh no, this site sells tote bags, tank tops, phone cases, and now CLOCKS. You can now have your favourite prints on a clock. I'm so used to checking the time on my phone that I probably forget how to read a traditional clock, but I still think they add a lot of character to any room. Here are a few of my favourite clocks on Society6:

Pineapple Clock: I hate the taste of pineapples, but I have to admit they are nice on the eyes. 

Mountains Through The Trees Clock: My mountain heart screams nostalgia when I look at this clock.


Sky Mandala Clock: This is such a pretty pattern! 

Bull Clock: Great for any country lover's home. 


These are just a few of my favourites, but I could show you hundreds of amazing clocks. Go check out more here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN